THAT ONE GIRL...

To 
That one girl for whom I am grateful forever..

She is none other than my best friend. I have many friends in my list but what is so special about her is her straight forwardness, caring nature and her attitude.It's been 8 years since we met.There were many fights between us for which we haven't spoken for days.But I still remember that one fight where we haven't talked for an year without solving the issue.We both know that there is no mistake of us. It is the situation that led us to the position where we couldn't face each other for a while.
That one year was so tough for me. I was engaged in my academics but there were many times I thought of calling her. I was ready to apologise even though there was no mistake of mine. But I couldn't take a step forward because there was one thing that kept me holding back.

One day I finally made a move to call her no matter what.But the same day I received a call from her.I think DESTINY played its role. I was elated and at the same time emotional. There were people who tried to drift us apart with their words but our bond is so strong that we became even more closer.Even though we didn't speak for a year, our roots of the bond are so strong that held us together even in our testing times.Even now, we don't have regular conversations and phone calls but we both know that we are always together.
Sometimes,I genuinely feel that it is better to have one person in our life who never leave us rather than being surrounded with people disguised with fake smiles on their face and who can't resist our growth. May be I was too quick in judging them but I have ended up with pain and disappointment.I have realised that it is pointless to care about people who hurt you.πŸ˜‡
If I look at my friends list, I have a few people that I can count but I am very happy to have them in my life and I am ready to do anything for them.

For others, I may appear as a girl who is quiet and not expressive.But she finds me as a crazy, annoying and irritating friend if once I am comfortable with.😊

The whole point behind sharing this is-
 If a single apology can bring us together again, let's just confess it.Because at last, what matters is your friendship.Do not let ego to come in between and ruin your friendship.πŸ˜€

I am grateful for your presence. Let's continue this friendship forever and just be yourself...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MERA BHAI TU

HAPPY DAYS are yet to come..

MY STORY