MERA BHAI TU

                          MY BROTHERS

I still remember when you used to hold my hand,👫
Made me feel like a fairy princess with magic wand.💃

Even after our endless fights and tears rolling,💔
You pretended like nothing has happened and ended up consoling.💝

There were times, when you got blamed for things that aren't your mistake,😕
You stood by us for our sake.👊

Our childhood is plenty of memories,👻
Which we can cherish for centuries.💥

You make me write your assignments,😶
Not to mention, you fulfil all my requirements.😜

In everything, you get the lion's share,👀
Me, being your sister, is this fair.😭

I can't imagine what I would have done in difficult times without you,😑
 I would be messed up and made it more complicated, I have no clue.😓

Don't wonder why am I confessing,😏
 No occasion needed to express my love as you are a blessing...💞💖

(This post is for my brothers who stood by me in testing times. Words fail to express how much I love you and care for you. I don't know why, but I feel very proud when I am around you. Even when anybody tries to hurt me or stare at me, I just feel like telling "MERE PEECHE KAUN HAIN MALOOM"😂😂)
I am grateful to have you as my brothers😁

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY DAYS are yet to come..

MY STORY