MY STORY

 Have you ever thought what is the exact meaning of HAPPINESS?
It is not something that you get when you lead a luxurious life,It is not something that you get from a seven-digit salary..If you think happiness can be created only if you are rich,then you are wrong.

As a child what I used to think was that one can be happy only if he is either rich or highly successful.I was very upset with what i had.I used to have many complaints.But as the time flies,What I realized is that Be contented with what you have.Being rich or poor does not matter at all.Do those things that make you happy.Look for happiness in little things.Change your perspective.Change the way you look at.Change your mindset and attitude.

Also I used to have many concerns about my future.May be that is the reason that made me get 10 grade points in my 10th and 96% in my intermediate.Definitely I am happy with my grades.The current system have made us bookworms and that is not our fault.But grades are not the only criteria to judge whether a person is intelligent or not. It was in my intermediate when i actually realized how important it is to have practical knowledge.Then I started indulging in all the activities apart from academics.That is when I have joined in E CELL.
I would also like to mention how important it is to express Gratitude.I am a kind of person who is not expressive.I used to look at perfection in every thing I do.But now I have learnt how to search for happiness in small things.Even little things matter the most.I started appreciating others for the work they have done rather than complaining about what they have not done.I got a team who are supportive,caring and motivating.The best part is that we learn from our mistakes.

HAPPINESS LIES WITHIN YOU.LOOK FOR HAPPINESS IN EVERYTHING.

TROUBLES AND PROBLEMS ARE ALWAYS THERE, JUST BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FACE THOSE HURDLES WITH A SMILE...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MERA BHAI TU

HAPPY DAYS are yet to come..