GRAVITY OF GRATITUDE CARDS

Hello everyone!πŸ˜€
Recently, we have added a video to our Thop Gratitude playlist. I was overwhelmed by all the comments from my friends.I would like to share a few things about the reason behind doing that video.
I am a part of THOP GRATITUDE TEAM where we make cards for all our speakers to express how grateful we are for their presence. It's not just about thanking, we also make cards for our friends on their special day to make it memorable and cheerful.We make cards for the ones who are not feeling well, wishing them a speedy recovery.These are some of the sweet gestures by our team.

Now, let me share my experience.
Even before joining this team, I was grateful for everything I had.But the only difference is that I was not expressing it. 

How do others know that we are grateful if we don't express ourselves?

FEELING GRATITUDE AND NOT EXPRESSING IS LIKE WRAPPING A GIFT AND NOT GIVING IT.

After joining, I found a way to express everything in an effective way.It gives me an immense pleasure to share that,WE have made numerous cards and we have been happiness creators for many.The positive response and feedback from our speakers have driven us to make more cards.

I know still there might be people who think Cards are old-fashioned.Let us try a quick experiment.

Make a card to your friend which may include your love, any apology or even to settle things between you. I am sure that you get a positive response that you will not expect.Cards are an effective means of communication. So, the next time make sure that you send a card to your beloved ones and make them happy.

If a single card can bring a smile on their face, why don't you give it a try?πŸ˜‡

Those who haven't watched our video yet, please do watch and let me know your comments.We would be happy to receive any comments and feedback.

https://youtu.be/PtLHUUGo9E4

Stay safe😷


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MERA BHAI TU

HAPPY DAYS are yet to come..

MY STORY